Personal Identification Information
The personal information you provide on AamDhanE Platform when you fill out your profile is public, such as your name, location, gender, profile picture and skills. This is hereinafter called Public Profile. Your Public Profile can be shared with the job-providers using AamDhanE Platform to connect you to suitable job opportunities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the type of mobile phone and technical information about users, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized including IP address and other similar information.
Usage and Technical Information
We collect the information about how you interact with our Service. This information may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, pages viewed and items clicked.
For a better experience, while using our Service, you are required to provide us with certain personally identifiable information for your Public Profile, including but not limited to:
- Identity information, such as your first name, last name, gender, and/or similar as may be verified by Aadhaar Card, PAN or driving license;
- Contact information, such as your mobile number and telephone number;
- Professional information,, such as your education, work experience, skills, photo, city or area. Professional information helps you to get more from our Services, including helping employers find you. Please do not post or add personal data to your resume that you would not want to be publicly available
- Feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide when you respond to surveys, participate in market research activities, report a problem with Service, receive customer support or otherwise correspond with us;
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us; and
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them.
AamDhanE Platform’s mission is to connect talent to job opportunities and employers to quality talent. We are committed to be transparent about the data we collect about you, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
When you use the services of our customers and partners, such as employers or prospective employers and applicant tracking systems, we share your Public Profile with prospective employers to enable you to get job interviews.
Information we collect
- Contacts List.When you sync your contacts with our Services, we import and store the contacts list on our servers. You have the option to deny us the access to your contacts list. We also receive personal data (including contact information) about you when others import or sync their contacts with our Services.
- Location Information.When you give location permission, we access information that is derived from your GPS. We may use third-party cookies and similar technologies to collect some of this information.
- Storage.When you opt-in for storage permission, we access your device storage like gallery photos.
- Camera.Granting camera permission allows us to access the photo that you click to be displayed on your resume.
How we use it
- Contacts List.We collect your contacts to allow you to use our Referrals program by inviting your contact members.
- Location Information.To provide you with location-based services like finding jobs near you.
- Storage.To allow you to select your profile picture from your existing photos in the gallery.
- Camera.To allow you to click your profile picture.
- Call.For enabling the Call HR & Call Support feature of the app.
To effectively provide and introduce any new Services to you, we collect and use certain information, including, but not limited to, such as:
- We log your visits and use of our Services.
- We receive data from your devices and networks, including location data.
- We may further request and store additional information.
- To monitor usage or traffic patterns (including to track users' movements around the Services) and gather demographic information.
- To communicate directly with you, including by sending you information about new products and services.
- To deliver you a personalized experience. May come in the form of messages, delivering tailor-made ads based on your interest and browsing history.
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, we may record and monitor your communications with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and our internal policies. This may include the recording of telephone conversations.
How we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, transaction information and data stored on our app. The data is stored securely on our servers.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to any third party. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We do not disclose, transfer or share your personal information with others except with:
- Our affiliates and group companies to the extent required for our internal business and/or administrative purposes and/or general corporate operations and for provision of services aimed at helping you in your career enhancement;
- Companies, in the event you have posted jobs on AamDhanE Platform on behalf of such companies;
- Third parties including enforcement, regulatory and judicial authorities, if we determine that disclosure of your personal information is required to a) respond to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or b) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or as otherwise required by law;
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets we may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer
- Third party service providers and marketing partners that we engage to a) provide services over the Platform on our behalf; b) maintain the Platform and mailing lists; or c) communicate with you on our behalf about offers relating to its products and/or services. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect your personal information and are also subject to appropriate confidentiality / non-disclosure obligations.
You, hereby agree and acknowledge that you will use the information shared with you only for the purpose of the Services. You shall not use such information for any personal or other business purposes. In the event you are found to be misusing the information shared with you, we shall, at our sole discretion, delete your account with immediate effect and you will be blocked from using/ accessing AamDhanE Platform in future.
Whenever you use our Service, including our sites, app and platform technology, such as when you view or click on content (e.g., learning video) or perform a search, install or update one of our mobile apps or apply for jobs and in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as log-ins, cookies, your device Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics to identify you and log your use.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these "cookies" explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use "cookies" to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service; To provide the Service on our behalf; To perform Service-related services; or To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
No Impersonation or False Information to be Provided
You have to use your actual name on the Platform, you are required to input your correct phone number to use our Services. You will be getting a job based on your AamDhanE account. You will not falsely represent yourself as another person or representative of another person to use our Services. You will not lie about your details, for any reason.
Trust and Safety
AamDhanE takes the trust and safety all its users seriously. We do not allow content that promotes abuse, fraud, MLM/network marketing, job openings that charge fees, suicide, self-harm, or is intended to shock or disgust users.
AamDhanE does not hold any responsibility for any incident, fraud, cheat or crime that may happen to any users. We advise you to check and verify information of other users before proceeding with any transactions or interaction among users. Also, do not share your private information in groups, to prevent the use of such information for any unsafe purposes.